2018 Revit Sept. Class
Intro to Software
Revit software is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), empowering design and construction professionals to bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach. It includes the functionality of all of the Revit disciplines (architecture, MEP, and structure) in one unified interface.
- Learn the basics of using Revit 2018 for architectural design. This course is designed for students who have no prior Revit experience and want to work in imperial units (inches and feet).
- It is a beginner’s course that approaches Revit from the ground up. Fundamentals and good work habits are emphasized every step of the way.
- First, get comfortable with the Revit environment, and learn to set up a project and add the grids, levels, and dimensions that will anchor your design.
- Then author Paul F. Aubin helps you dive into modeling: adding walls, doors, and windows; using joins and constraints; creating and mirroring groups; linking to external assets and DWG files; and modeling floors, roofs, and ceilings
- Revit 2018 is a great program for structural engineering, offering cutting-edge tools for creating design alternatives, building simulations, and publishing clear, easy-to-share documentation.
- This training course focuses on the major components of Revit used for structural design and is designed for the user who prefers to work in imperial units (inches and feet).
- Starting with referencing an architectural model, you’ll learn how to add foundations, rebar, and framing; set up views and drawings; model slabs and trusses; and build much more.
- This course is designed for members with no Revit experience, or for more advanced users who want to jump to a topic and start from there. Either way, this comprehensive course will teach you what you need to know to be dangerous in Revit structure.
- MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing) design is one of the major components of the BIM chain—and Revit is the design tool of choice for many MEP engineers.
- This course focuses on the MEP features of Revit 2018, the latest version of the software. It’s designed for the novice user who prefers to work in metric units (meters, centimeters, etc.).
- You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem.
- Upon completion, you’ll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Available both live online & face to face
- Small class setting: 5-10 students each class
- 60 Training hours within 6 weeks
- All classes available on weekdays after hours and weekends
- Revit Designer
- Structural CAD Designer
- MEP Designer
- CAD Drafter
- CAD Designer
- Construction Designer
- Architectural Designer
- $25-$30 per hour for entry level professional.
- $30-$40 per hour for professionals with 3-8 years of experience
- $40+ for senior level professionals
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6-8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes