What is ECBA®?
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA®)
An ECBA® (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™) is level one in the business analysis certification framework
This level provides individuals with a certificate that recognizes individuals entering the field of business analysis.
The target of ECBA® certificate are students or new grads, professionals transitioning career, and managers who
are not BAs but manage them.
ECBA® exam eligibility requirements includes:
1) Minimum of 21 Professional Development hours in the past 4 years;
2) Agreement with ECBA® Code of Conduct. Upon passing the exam, applicants receive the ECBA® certification.
Eyes High offers professional ECBA® certification program instructed by experienced BA managers.
Plan for your career with professional training from Eyes High.
The Level 1 certificate will provide a new foundation to a career in business analysis targeting professionals
students and recent graduates entering the BA profession with limited to no BA work experience.
- Demonstrated strong interested in pursuing BA careers
- Certified knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and practices
- Broadened career opportunities more various industries
- Improved candidate application profile
- Professional development opportunities for your employees
- Demonstrates professionalism with the standard business analysis practices to your clients
- Improved business efficiency
How to Get Certified?
Step 1: Learn about ECBA® certification and apply for the exam.
Step 2: Take an IIBA endorsed training course to prepare for the ECBA® exam.
EHTC ECBA® Exam Preparation Course provides 21 Professional Development hours
enough to apply for the ECBA® exam.
Step 3: Take your ECBA® exam!
Congratulations on your professional development for your Business Analysis careers!
ECBA® Exam Prep Course
- Result-Driven: Designed for ECBA ® Exam
- High Learning Efficiency: 24 hours training within 6 weeks
- Flexible Schedule: In person and Live Online Class available on weekday nights and weekends
- Small Class Setting: Interactive learning environment
- Professional Instructor: Experienced BA managers
- Course length: 24 Hours in 6 weeks
- Networking Session to connect with BA industry