What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD is powerful and comprehensive 3D solid modelling software.
AutoCAD is one of the most widely applied commercial software application for 2D and 3D
computer-aided design and drafting. Professionals in different industries such as:
architects, project managers, engineers, graphic designers, etc. use AutoCAD to facilitate their daily duties.
Students, educators, and educational institutions have free* access to our design software, creativity apps,
and learning resources.
Course Basic Information
- Get started with the AutoCAD user interfaces
- Introduction of fundamental features
- Technical drawing with AutoCAD tools
- Drafting presentation
- 2D drawing tools advanced
- Continuous drafting with AutoCAD
- Drawing information management
- Design process
- Design workflows
- Complete models with advanced AutoCAD features
AutoCAD Design Projects
- Project-based Test
- Project coordination and management practice
- Available both live online & face to face
- Small class setting: 5-10 students each class
- 60 Training hours within 6 weeks
- All classes available at weekday after hours and weekend.
- Mechanical Drafter
- Electrical Drafter
- Architectural Drafter
- Civil Drafter
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
- Interior Designer
- Industrial Designer
- Drafting: $50,000+ averagely
- Engineering: $70,000+ averagely
- Architecture: $65,000+ averagely
- Design: $50,000+ averagely
Take The Course
Conditional Promotions available! Take the advantage NOW！